Potomac SQT Trail II Cancelled

Open forum for general MBFN-related discussions. This forum is open to the public.

Potomac SQT Trail II Cancelled

Postby teamroger » Thu May 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Weather conditions have put us in a position of deciding to cancel Saturdays Trail 2 event on the Potomac River.
Continuing rain coupled with the forecast for stronger winds and possible thunder storms on Saturday deem this as a better safe than sorry situation.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
With no sense of urgency to reschedule we will get through the summer months and perhaps target October 28th as a make-up date.
Your feedback is welcomed.
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Re: Potomac SQT Trail II Cancelled

Postby SteveC » Fri May 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Please post your feedback and comments in the 'members only' forum.

If you have previously posted to this topic, I have moved your comments to the 'members only' forum.

Thank you!
Maryland Bass Nation / http://www.mdbass.com/
Crabtowne Bassmasters / http://crabtownebassmasters.com/index.html
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest